Silicone Roof Coatings For Your Commercial Properties – South Shore Roofing
Silicone Roof Coatings can be used for waterproofing materials in low pitched and flat roofing projects – for new flat roofs or flat roof refurbishment. And they offer various benefits- anywhere from saving on the electric bills, reflecting off the sun’s heat rays, offer little to no disruption of the building’s day to day events, as well as being environmentally friendly. And it comes with a 20 Year Warranty.
When using Silicone Roof Coatings for waterproofing material in low pitched and flat roofing projects, there are several benefits:
1. Silicone roof coatings do not degrade over time. It is an inert material, therefore, in most cases, a 100% silicone coating will last as long as the substrate it adheres to itself. Ultimately, this will give you longevity and low life-cycle costs.
2. Protects against building movement and structural damage. It protects and prevents the building or structure from expanding and contracting by reflecting up to 85% of the sun’s damaging heat rays.
3. Reduce disruption to your business and building. Silicone coatings offer a low invasive and minimal noise flat roof waterproofing installation. These roof coatings in most cases can be used to overlay an existing roofing material, rather than having to rip it up, which would expose the building to the elements and cause sections of the building to become unsafe, or noise polluted.
4. Reduce the need for air conditioning, especially during the hotter summer months, when a white silicone coating is used as the top coat. Many studies have been performed on the effectiveness of using white waterproofing to reflect a sun’s heat rays- up to 85%. Ultimately this means a more comfortable temperature for building occupants and significantly reduced need to use air conditioning. Huge reductions in temperature can be seen when applying a white silicone coating to metal roofs, felts and asphalt, increasing efficiency and lowering running costs.
5. 20 Year Warranties are offered on quality roof coatings, showing confidence in the waterproofing material, as well as providing peace of mind that you are covered for 20 years.
6. Fast installation – Silicone roof coating can be installed quickly to reduce any potential damage which could occur while the roof and internals of the building are exposed to the elements. This can be especially important if your property houses stock, or other expensive equipment.
7. Cost savings can occur in many ways when using a quality 100% silicone roof coating. In particular, this product has a quick installation which reduces associated man hour costs. It does not degrade so isn’t likely to need replacing – helping you save in the long run. It saves on the building’s air conditioning costs, and saves on skips and other waste disposal costs by not wasting materials from throwing away excess waterproofing materials or the current material on the roof -because of its ability to overlay or apply directly (without requiring any fleece, patch compound, primer or sealer to be purchased and applied prior to installation).
8. No need for reflective silver paints, as most roof coatings are already white. When applying a white silicone coating, the roof will receive all the associated benefits, and will not need to be repainted, as this is the waterproofing systems base color, so it will not fade.
9. An ideal solution for plant heavy roofs, as the product remains easy to install. There are no premade sections or pieces of waterproofing material required to accommodate roof penetrations, drains and other obstacles on the roof.
10. Reduced waste and associated disposal costs during flat roof installation and renovation work. This is due to silicone roof coating systems not producing any wastage themselves, while the product is also capable of overlaying most existing flat roof structures, thus providing the opportunity to avoid ripping up the existing roof, which would need to be disposed of.
11. Remain watertight even under permanent ponding of water and can tolerate extreme weather conditions from arctic to tropical climates. Even in freezing, hot and humid conditions, or while under permanent ponding of water, a silicone roof coating can remain flexible, and able to deal with building movement without cracking or splitting.
12. Increased safety during installation of the building. Silicone roof coatings are applied cold, are moisture cured and liquid applied. This means there is no requirement for any heat or naked flames to install the product, reducing the possibility of property damage through fire and other related accidents. It provides more safety for the contents, occupants, and the public.
Why Choose South Shore Roofing For Silicone Roof Coatings ?
When you choose to work with South Shore Roofing for your silicone roof coatings project you’re taking on a valued partner with a vested interest in your home or building. Our business grows through the fantastic work we do for our clients and their friends through word-of-mouth. We only get referrals when we do great work! So you can be sure you’re hiring a team of professionals who all share the common goal of applying roof coatings the most effective and affordable way.
South Shore Roofing is a full service roofing company based out of Statesboro, Ga and serving most of South Georgia: Savannah, Statesboro, Pembroke, Guyton, Claxton, Swainsboro, Sylvania, Brooklet, Metter, Rincon, Hinesville, Tybee Island, Brunswick, Richmond Hill, Pooler, Bluffton, Hilton Head. For more details check out our complete list of locations in South Georgia.
If you’d like to receive an estimate for residential roofing services in the Statesboro, Savannah or South Georgia area home please call (912) 623-4170 or fill out our contact form and someone will be getting back to you shortly.
What our customers are saying
Click the icons above to read more reviews.