TPO Roofing Statesboro to Savannah GA
South Shore Roofing is a full service residential and commercial roofing company based out of Savannah, Ga serving coastal Georgia and South Carolina. With South Shore Roofing being one of the top roofing company’s serving coastal Georgia, we are constantly asked questions about flat roofing types. Some of the most common questions asked are, “what type works best” and “which flat roofing option is the least expensive”. The answer to both these questions are one in the same. Through its formulation TPO has come a long way to become the best choice. South Shore Roofing has put together a TPO Roofing Guide that will answer any questions or concerns you may have about the product.
TO START, WHAT IS TPO?
TPO is just a short way of saying Thermoplastic Polyolefin. TPO belongs to a broad family of different rubber roofing materials. The blend of both polypropylene and ethylene-propylene rubber is the main components of TPO. Each manufacturing company has their own formula. This makes it hard to predict the lifespan of the TPO because the formulas have changed over the years.
CURRENTLY, OWN A TPO ROOF AND NEED A REPLACEMENT, REPAIR, OR MAINTENANCE PLAN?
In the past, people who have had TPO roofs that have failed or have aged poorly tend to be sceptic of having them. It is likely that the product, building issues, or even the installer is to blame for any issues you might have experienced. Any issue you may have had in the past can be fixed with a new TPO roof that is installed by a certified roofer who uses the top products. Water ponding depending on how the building settles or even the building structure can cause problems with the roof. At South Shore Roofing we take pride in our work and always make sure that we look at the current roofing problems and always make sure we address them when we are installing the new roof. This is how we make sure the problem does not reoccur with your new roof. There are many benefits to TPO roofs, if you do not feel a TPO roof is right for you. The team at South Shore Roofing will be happy to show you the other options we have that will meet your specific needs.
THE BENEFITS OF TPO ROOFING
The commercial team here at South Shore Roofing works with GAF, Carlisle, Verisco, Genflex, Firestone, and other TPO manufacturers to deliver the highest quality products and installations. The following are the benefits you will receive from your new TPO roof:
- Easy to install- There is only 3 easy steps to install your new roof unlike EPDM has more along the lines of a dozen steps to complete
- Less to go wrong- The fewer install steps the less likely something could go wrong
- Cost less-with quicker installation time means lots of saving for you
- Repairs go faster- as easy as removing the bad and replacing it with a new patch
- Excellent seam strength- same thickness as EDPM but 4 times stronger
- Dimensional stability- does not shrink like EODM normally does
- Longevity- a TPO roof that is cared for properly can last 35 years or more like a EPDM roof does but with fewer and less expensive repairs. BUR roofs on average only last about 20-30 years
- Exceptional resistance to puncture- if compared to non-reinforced and reinforced EPDM
- Great Warranties- Our system warranties can cover anything from 20-35 years and NDL warranties are also available
- Pick your color- any color can be manufactured to meet your needs. Cost is involved and darker colors will affect your energy bill.
- Energy efficiency- the saving can be drastic when it comes to comparing black EPDM or build up roofs to the reflective materials of TPO. The highly reflective(white) material will help reduce the overall demand charge on commercial building which account for about 30-70% of the total electric bill.
CALL SOUTH SHORE ROOFING FOR ALL YOUR ROOFING NEEDS. WE WILL HAVE A CERTIFIED ROOFING SPECIALIST COME LOOK AT YOUR ROOFING SYSTEM, PROVIDE YOU WITH AN INSPECTION, AND GIVE YOU THE BEST FREE ESTIMATE.
Why Choose South Shore Roofing For TPO Roofing?
When you choose to work with South Shore Roofing for your roofing replacement project you’re taking on a valued partner with a vested interest in your home or building. Our business grows through the fantastic work we do for our clients and their friends through word-of-mouth. We only get referrals when we do great work! So you can be sure you’re hiring a team of professionals who all share the common goal of replacing your roof the most effective and affordable way.
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing your new roof replacement will come with a manufacturers full warranty along with a warranty for our workmanship depending on the project and materials chosen.
South Shore Roofing is a full service roofing company based out of Statesboro, Ga and serving most of South Georgia: Statesboro, Pembroke, Guyton, Claxton, Swainsboro, Sylvania, Brooklet, Metter, Millen, Reidsville, Vidalia, Rincon, Hinesville, Richmond Hill and Savannah. For more details check out our complete list of locations in South Georgia.
If you’d like to receive an estimate to replace the roofing system on your Statesboro, Savannah, or South Georgia area home please call 912 355 0400 or fill out our contact form and someone will be getting back to you shortly.